15 minutes of fire
Are you struggling to find time to get things done? Are you finding it hard to get that work done that you’ve been meaning to do for weeks? Well you’re in the right place. Today I will be teaching you how to boost your productivity in only 15 minutes! Yes you read it right 15 minutes! Think how much you could get done in this time... Interested? Well Let me tell you how it’s done!
* Firstly you will need to set a side 15 minutes for every hour or for an even bigger boost of productivity break your day into 15 minutes slots.
* After this find a quiet place with no distractions and put your phone to one side with the notifications turned off (unless you need it for your goal)
* Now you are ready to start! Take 30 seconds to write down your goal or your big life plan that one thing that excites you and wakes you up in the morning. Visualise it, feel it, taste it.
* Now set your alarm or phone to go off in 14 minutes 30 seconds.
* Now it’s time to execute! Immerse yourself in your work, your craft, no day dreaming or thinking of what you are having for dinner just pure action!
* That means if your a blogger create your master piece, if you’re an Instagram influencer make photos to post for the week ahead, if you’re a sales person make as many phone calls as humanly possible!
The reasoning for this concept is that when you set yourself hourly tasks you often spend most of your time day dreaming or checking Facebook where as doing the 15 minutes of fire method your doubling the results with 1/4 of the time and effort. Just think of how much you could do with all this extra time on your hands. you could read a book, Start a new project or learn something new. So go get it today... right now! And let us know how you get on. It’s your time so what you do with it relies on you! We all have the same 24 hours.